on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
The Change Handbook is the most comprehensive guide available to methods of organization and community change. It's designed for quick and easy access to information about high leverage change from today's foremost practitioners. This new edition is updated to describe more than 43 additional change methods and includes new chapters on selecting a method, mixing and matching methods, and sustaining results.Edition/Copyright: 2ND 07
Part I. Navigating Through the Methods
1. The Big Picture. Making Sense of More than Sixty Methods
2. Selecting Methods. The Art of Mastery--Steven Cady
3. Preparing to Mix and Match Methods--Peggy Holman
4. Sustainability of Results--Tom Devane
Part II. The Methods
5. Appreciative Inquiry. A Positive Revolution in Change--David L. Cooperrider and Diana Whitney
6. Collaborative Loops--Dick Axelrod and Emily Axelrod
7. Dialogue and Deliberation--Sandy Heierbacher
8. Integrated Clarity. Energizing How We Talk and What We Talk about in Organizations--Marie Miyashiro and Marshall Rosenberg
9. Open Space Technology--Harrison Owen
10. The Technology of Participation (ToP)--Marilyn Oyler and Gordon Harper
11. Whole-Scale Change--Sylvia L. James and Paul Tolchinsky
12. The World Café--Juanita Brown, Ken Homer, and David Isaacs
13. Ancient Wisdom Council--WindEagle and RainbowHawk Kinney-Linton
14. Appreciative Inquiry Summit--James D. Ludema and Frank J. Barrett
15. The Conference Model--Dick Axelrod and Emily Axelrod
16. Consensus Decision Making--Tree Bressen
17. Conversation Café--Vicki Robin
18. Dynamic Facilitation--Jim Rough and DeAnna Martin
19. The Genuine Contact Program--Birgitt Williams
20. Human Systems Dynamics--Glenda H. Eoyang
21. Leadership Dojo--Richard Strozzi-Heckler
22. Evolutions of Open Systems Theory--Merrelyn Emery and Donald de Guerre
23. OpenSpace-Online Real-Time Methodology--Gabriela Ender
24. Organization Workshop--Barry Oshry and Tom Devane
25. PeerSpirit Circling. Creating Change in the Spirit of Cooperation--Sarah MacDougall and Christina Baldwin
26. Power of Imagination Studio. A Further Development of the Future Workshop Concept--Petra Eickhoff and Stephan G. Geffers
27. Real-Time Strategic Change Robert 'Jake" Jacobs
28. SimuReal. Action Learning in Hyperdrive--Catherine Perme and Alan Klein
29. Study Circles--Martha L. McCoy
30. Think Like a Genius. Realizing Human Potential through the Purposeful Play of Metaphorming--Todd Siler
31. Web Lab. Small Group Dialogues on the Internet Commons--Steven N. Pyser, JD, and Marc N. Weiss
32. Dynamic Planning and the Power of Charrettes--Bill Lennertz
33. Future Search. Common Ground under Complex Conditions--Marvin Weisbord and Sandra Janoff
34. Scenario Thinking--Chris Ertel, Katherine Fulton, and Diana Scearce
35. Search Conference--Merrelyn Emery and Tom Devane
36. Community Summits--Gilbert Steil, Jr., and Mal Watlington
37. Large Group Scenario Planning--Gilbert Steil, Jr., and Michele Gibbons-Carr
38. SOAR. A New Approach to Strategic Planning--Jackie Stavros, David Cooperrider, and D. Lynn Kelley
39. Strategic Forum--Chris Soderquist
40. Strategic Visioning. Bringing Insight to Action--David Sibbet
41. The 21st Century Town Meeting. Engaging Citizens in Governance--Carolyn J. Lukensmeyer and Wendy Jacobson
42. Community Weaving--Cheryl Honey
43. Participative Design Workshop--Merrelyn Emery and Tom Devane
44. Collaborative Work Systems Design--Jeremy Tekell, Jon Turner, Cheryl Harris, Michael Beyerlein, and Sarah Bodner
45. The Whole Systems Approach. Using the Entire System to Change and Run the Business--William A. Adams and Cynthia A. Adams
46. Re Siapid Results--Patrice Murphy, Celia Kirwan, and Ronald Ashkenas
47. Thx Sigma Approach to Improvement and Organizational Change--Ronald Snee
48. Action Learning--Marcia Hyatt, Ginny Belden-Charles, and Mary Stacey
49. Action Review Cycle (ARC) and the After Action Review (AAR) Meeting--Charles Parry, Mark Pires, and Heidi Sparkes Guber
50. Balanced Scorecard--John Antos
51. Civic Engagement. Restoring Community through Empowering Conversations--Margaret Casarez
52. The Cycle of Resolution. Conversational Competence for Creating and Sustaining Shared Vision--Stewart Levine 53.
Employee Engagement Process--Marie McCormick
54. Gemeinsinn-Werkstatt--Project Framework for Community Spirit--Wolfgang Faenderl
55. Idealized Design--Jason Magidson
56. The Practice of Empowerment. Changing Behavior and Developing Talent in Organizations--David Gershon
57. Values Into Action (VIA)--Susan Dupre, Ray Gordezky, Helen Spector, and Christine Valenza
58. WorkOut--Ron Ashkenas and Patrice Murphy
59. Online Environments for Supporting Change--Nancy White and Gabriel Shirley
60. Playback Theatre--Sarah Halley and Jonathan Fox
61. Visual Recording and Graphic Facilitation. Helping People See What They Mean--Nancy Margulies and David Sibbet
62. The Drum Café. Building Wholeness, One Beat at a Time--Warren Lieberman
63. JazzLab. The Music of Synergy--Brian Tate
64. The Learning Map Approach--James Haudan and Christy Contardi Stone
65. Visual Explorer--Charles J. Palus and David Magellan Horth
Part III. Thoughts for the Future from the Lead Authors
66. The Emergence of Inspired Organizations and Enlightened Communities--Peggy Holman
67. High-Leverage Ideas and Actions You Can Use to Shape the Future--Tom Devane
68. Hope for the Future. Taking Our Field to the Next Level--Steven Cady
Part IV. Quick Summaries
Part V. References Suggested by Multiple Contributing Authors
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.