Buy Textbooks  |  Rent Textbooks  |  Sell Textbooks  |  eTextbooks
Help  |  Questions? 1-877-292-6442
Hello, Sign In
Your Account
0
Chemistry: The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change

Chemistry: The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change - 5th edition

Chemistry: The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change (ISBN10: 0077216504; ISBN13: 9780077216504)
ISBN13: 978-0077216504
ISBN10: 0077216504

This edition has also been released as:
ISBN13: 978-0073048598, 978-0073300337
ISBN10: 0073048593, 0073300330

Edition/Copyright: 5TH 09
Cover: Hardcover
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Publishing Company
Published: 01/07/2008
International: No

The Marketplace on Textbooks.com
Marketplace Sellers for Chemistry: The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change
Just for you, we curate a growing list of independent booksellers, giving you even MORE choices when shopping for your textbooks.Keep in mind: Marketplace orders do NOT qualify for free shipping.
More about the MarketplaceMore about the Marketplace

Filter by:   All (33)  |  New (4)  |  Like New (2)  |  Very Good (5)  |  Good (14)  |  Acceptable (8)

Price
 
Condition
Seller
Comments
$23.95
+$3.99 s/h
Add marketplace to your cart
VeryGood
robinkay
bakersfield, CA
Seller Rating: 0
Fast shipping from Ca. No markings or writing in the book. Satisfaction guaranteed
$26.55
+$3.99 s/h
Add marketplace to your cart
New
Firepowerguy VA
Midland, VA
Seller Rating: 4.67
2008-01-07 Hardcover New NEW. NO remainder markings. A brand new book perfect inside and out.
$79.99
+$3.99 s/h
Add marketplace to your cart
LikeNew
Professor B's Media
Chicago, IL
Seller Rating: 4
Cover shows mild wear and no tears with light wear on corners. 90% of pages are clean and free of marks, underlining, writing, highlighting or tears. The other 10% of pages have mild to moderate hig ...show morehlighting. Inside cover has a name and a small amount of scribbling. Ships w/tracker within 24 hrs of payment confirmation. ...show less
$89.87
+$3.99 s/h
Add marketplace to your cart
VeryGood
SellBackYourBook
Aurora, IL
Seller Rating: 4.47
0077216504 Item in very good condition and at a great price! Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc... All day low prices, buy from us sell to us we do it all!!
$175.00
+$3.99 s/h
Add marketplace to your cart
New
bluehouse
acton, MA
Seller Rating: 4.56
Brand new.
$242.55
+$3.99 s/h
Add marketplace to your cart
VeryGood
Facetextbooks
Pittsburg, KS
Seller Rating: 4.01
Hardcover 5th Edition text. Hardcover. CLEAN INSIDE!!!!. Ships fast. Expedited shipping 2-4 business days; Standard shipping 7-14 business days. Ships from USA!
Page:   < Previous   |     1     2     3     4     |   Next >
Close
Close
Close