Summary: This comprehensive resource integrates state-of-the-art theory and research on a wide range of child and adolescent disorders. Featuring contributions from leading scholars and clinicians in the areas of developmental psychology, child psychiatry, and abnormal child psychology, it is notable for its in-depth coverage within and across disorders. The volume presents authoritative discussions of current diagnostic and classification schemes and empirically anchored the
ories; utilizing a systems approach that provides a balanced consideration of biological, psychological, and cultural determinants.
Summary: This comprehensive resource integrates state-of-the-art theory and research on a wide range of child and adolescent disorders. Featuring contributions from leading scholars and clinicians in the areas of developmental psychology, child psychiatry, and abnormal child psychology, it is notable for its in-depth coverage within and across disorders. The volume presents authoritative discussions of current diagnostic and classification schemes and empirically anchored theories; utilizing a systems approach that provides a balanced consideration of biological, psychological, and cultural determinants. ...show less
Edition/Copyright:96 Cover: Publisher:Guilford Press Year Published: 1996 International: No
View Table of Contents
1. Child Psychopathology: A Developmental--Systems Perspective, Eric J. Mash & David J. A. Dozois.
II. Behavior Disorders
2. Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Russell A. Barkley. 3. Conduct and Oppositional Defiant Disorders, Stephen P. Hinshaw & Carolyn A. Anderson.
III. Emotional and Social Disorders
4. Childhood Depression, Constance Hammen & Karen D. Rudolph. 5. Childhood Anxiety Disorders, Anne Marie Albano, Bruce F. Chorpita, & David H. Barlow. 6. Childhood Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Kenneth E. Fletcher. 7. Social Withdrawal, Kenneth H. Rubin & Shannon L. Stewart.
IV. Developmental and Learning Disorders
8. Autistic Disorder, Laura Grofer Klinger & Geraldine Dawson. 9. Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia, Joan Rosenbaum Asarnow & Robert F. Asarnow. 10. Mental Retardation, Robert M. Hodapp & Elizabeth M. Dykens. 11. Learning Disabilities, G. Reid Lyon. 12. Tic Disorders, David W. Evans, Robert A. King, & James F. Leckman.
V. Infants and Children at Risk for Disorder
13. Disorder and Risk for Disorder during Infancy and Toddlerhood, Karlen Lyons-Ruth, Charles H. Zeanah, & Diane Benoit. 14. Child Maltreatment, Christine Wekerle & David A. Wolfe.
VI. Health Disorders
15. Eating Disorders, G. Terence Wilson, Karen Heffernan, & Carolyn M. D. Black. 16. Health-Related Disorders, Cynthia Harbeck-Weber & Lizette Peterson.
Free Shipping Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster? We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
Not the right book for you? We'll gladly take it back within 30 days.
To return an eTextbook:
Your eTextbook is non-returnable once it's been activated. You must contact us about returning your eTextbook before you activate it.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date on your order confirmation.
This book qualifies for guaranteed cash back! Buy it now for , then:
Sell it back by:
Guaranteed cash back:
Cost of this book after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
If you find this book for less on Amazon.com (direct from Amazon, not marketplace sellers), we'll match it.
In our warehouse, waiting to ship directly to you.
We hand-inspect every used textbook to make sure it's in good condition.
Buy it now. Sell it later!
Sell this textbook for cash!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
We hand-inspect every one of our used textbooks to ensure good condition.
Our used textbooks do NOT have:
Missing or torn pages
Missing or torn cover
Torn or damaged binding
A broken spine
This textbook has never been used.
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
XP or Windows 7 (32 or 64 running in 32 bit mode), or Mac OS 10.6 or above
At least 512 MB RAM, 600 mHZ processor, and 40 MB of hard drive space (75MB for Mac OS)
What is the Marketplace? It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options? Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air Terms
Rental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.