This edition has also been released as:
Summary: Research Made Relevant
Children and Their Development, 6edemonstrates how research translates into practice.
Written by a well-known and respected researcher in the field of child development, this topically organized text uses unique and effective pedagogy as its main framework. The book focuses on practice through its accessible writing, modular format, and a ...show morepplication-based features, such as: Focus on Research, Cultural Influences, Spotlight on Theories, Improving Children's Lives, and Child and Development and Family Policy. Topic coverage includes the prenatal period through adolescence, which best suits Child Development courses in Psychology, Education, Human Development, Child and Family Studies, and Early Childhood Education. Edition/Copyright: 6TH 12
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning -The new MyDevelopmentLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking- Interactive resources like MyDevelopmentLab with MyVirtualChild encourage students to apply chapter content to real life situations.
- Engage Students -A strong balance of research and applications maintains student interest.
- Explore Research- A multitude of features draw on research methods that contribute to the scientific process.
- Understand Culture and Diversity -Cultural Influences feature illustrates the diversity of developmental journeys.
- Support Instructors -MyDevelopmentLab's Class Prep, MyVirtualChild, video embedded PowerPoints, MyTes ...show less
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.
Year Published: 2012
Other Editions of Children and Their Development: