Summary: Designed to parallel Laurence Thompson's CHINESE RELIGION, this newly revised and classic anthology, now edited by Jordan Paper, continues the theme that Chinese religion is best studied as an expression of Chinese culture. This new edition retains the best of the previous edition, while providing new readings that are better suited for today's students.Edition/Copyright: 2ND 98
- Covers religious life ...show moreas well as doctrinal sources.
- Parallels Thompson's text to add flexibility in course materials and syllabus.
- Approximately half of the readings are new to this edition, providing refreshing perspectives to parallel the Thompson text.
- Structure now exactly parallels Thompson's CHINESE RELIGION.
- Introductions to readings have been revised and updated.
Publisher: Wadsworth, Inc