In an age when business is moving faster and faster and when ethics are being stretched to the limit, where does the Christian look for guidance in facing workplace problems? This book confronts this problem and proposes that, yes, there are clear answers--and they can be found in God's Word.
A theologian, a business executive, and a business school professor examine the foundations of ethical decision-making in a Christian context. It includes
- a biblical overview of Christian ethics
- lessons that can be gleaned from 'case' studies of Bible stories and parables
- an overview of the philosophical concept of ethics and the seven-level Towle/Hilgert model of "ethical levels"
- overview of the various ethical models and applications
- application of Christian ethics in the workplace, whether on the corporate/executive level or in a small-business setting