Summary: Provide your students with three textbooks for the price of one! Clinical Hematology and Fundamentals of Hemostasis is a combination text, laboratory procedures manual, and atlas of cell morphology. It provides students with the tools they need to quickly master the basic principles of hematology and the fundamentals of hemostasis. This well-illustrated textbook features an introduction to clinical hematology, section on the anemias, white blood cell disorders, hemost ...show moreasis/thrombosis, and laboratory methods.Edition/Copyright: 4TH 02
System requirements: Windows 3.x, 95, and NT operating systems.
Key Features :
- New summary charts provide quick review, enhancing readability
- Complete coverage of red blood cells, white blood cells, hemostasis, and thrombosis
- Chapters on flow cytometry and molecular diagnosis
- Thorough and up-to-date discussion of anemias
- Case histories illuminate the links between test and patient and foster critical thinking
- Expanded laboratory methods section includes chapters on routine hematology methods, automated differential analysis, cytochemistry, and more!
- More than 900 illustrations, including 309 full-color microphotographs
- Chapter outline and educational objectives are at the beginning of each chapter
- Study questions and answers for each chapter
- Table of normal hematologic values on the inside covers
- Glossary provides easy access to definitions for medical terms unique to hematology and hemostasis
Publisher: F. A. Davis Co.
Year Published: 2002
Other Editions of Clinical Hematology And Fundamentals Of Hemostasis: