This edition has also been released as:
Summary: The new edition of COMMUNICATIONS LAW continues with the reviewer-praised readability, coverage of core topics, and currency that have been its consistent strengths. The author's hypothetical exercises have been a favorite among both professors and students. As in previous editions, the Fourth Edition includes a thorough update of cases to keep the text current.Edition/Copyright: 4TH 04
- Chapter Openi ...show moreng Objectives and Hypothetical Scenarios present students with a preliminary look at the type of cases covered in the chapter.
- NEW!-Expanded coverage of Privacy (especially as related to the Internet).
- NEW!-New Appendix provides samples of contracts and forms used in the industry.
- NEW!-New end-of-chapter Web resources encourage students to further their studies in an online environment.
- Case excerpts offer real world examples of the concepts discussed in the chapter.
- Quick Check Boxes, integrated in each chapter, offer students the opportunity to review the key concepts as they are presented within the chapter.
- Summary Notes synthesize the critical issues discussed in the chapter and aid in student comprehension and retention.
- The accompanying casebook provides additional real-world examples that further illustrate the concepts presented in the core text.
- Instructor's Manual available online. Includes sample syllabi, chapter outlines, suggested lecture and discussion topics, and a test bank.
- NEW!-Completely updated cases, including recent communications-related court decisions.
- NEW!-Complete integration of Internet coverage throughout the text.
- NEW!-Expanded coverage in Chapter 2 of the First Amendment and the Bush administration's restrictions on speech post September 11, 2001.
Publisher: Wadsworth, Inc
Year Published: 2004
Other Editions of Communications Law : Liberties, Restraints, and the Modern Media: