Summary: The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 4TH 06
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
- Organized around 43 main presenting problems, including a ...show morenger management, chemical dependence, depression, financial stress, low self-esteem, and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions--plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Designed to correspond with the The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Third Edition and the Adult Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including CARF, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Year Published: 2006