The instruction and practice in the Complete Guide to the TOEFL iBT closely mirrors the actual test, helping students to master the skills necessary to achieve the best possible score on the TOEFL iBT test and prepare them for success in an academic setting.
- NEW! Practice for the new Speaking section of the test focuses on integrated tasks and provides actual examples of test-takers completing this part of the exam.
- NEW! All-new activities at the end of each section offer communicative classroom, small group, and individual activities and games including storytelling, interviewing, spelling bees and much more to help teachers further prepare their students for mastering the TOEFL iBT.
- NEW! Special Vocabulary Building, Note Taking, Improving Your Pronunciation, and Written Grammar Tutorials sections give students an opportunity to expand learning and practice the skills required to do well on the test.
- Written by Bruce Rogers, an internationally recognized authority on English language standardized test preparation
- This complete text provides test-taking strategies at the beginning of each section, extensive practice with all question types found on the TOEFL iBT, a separate section on essay writing, additional exercises addressing the most common errors made on the TOEFL test, and two full practice tests.
- Step-by-step lessons teach students to break down tasks, helping them to master the essential skills needed to score well.
- An interactive CD-ROM delivers electronic practice through two complete TOEFL practice tests. The audio program on CD or tape includes all the listening material needed for the text.