Summary: The third edition of this popular series continues to offer proven instructional design and pedagogy for the step-by-step development of composition skills. Through the integration of reading and writing activities, students master sophisticated principles and techniques of English composition while developing their overall fluency.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 3RD 01
- NEW! New pre-reading activities along with post-rea ...show moreding caption-writing exercises support the readings and introduce the grammatical and rhetorical focus of each of the 10 units.
- NEW! New and richly detailed sequential illustrations help students with comprehension of vocabulary and idioms in both readings and model compositions.
- NEW! Newly revised exercises on comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, semantic organization, and writing techniques prepare students to write successful compositions.
- NEW! New on-line activities encourage students to use the Internet as a resource for their writing.
- Ideal for use with More Grammar Practice Workbooks!
Publisher: Heinle & Heinle Publishers, Inc.
Year Published: 2001