Summary: Covering the disease processes most frequently diagnosed with medical imaging, Comprehensive Radiographic Pathology, 5th Edition provides the essential pathology knowledge needed to produce quality radiographic images. It includes a general overview of physiology, and covers disorders and injuries by body system with descriptions of the pathology, its radiographic appearance, and treatment. Now in full color, this reference includes the latest information on CT, MRI, SPECT, PE ...show moreT, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine, plus the always-popular Radiographer Notes with tips for digital imaging and patient care. Expert authors Ronald L. Eisenberg and Nancy M. Johnson provide complete preparation for the classroom and for clinical practice! Edition/Copyright: 5TH 11
- Comprehensive coverage helps you produce optimal images by understanding disease processes and their radiographic appearance.
- High-quality radiographs and images clearly demonstrate the clinical manifestations of different disease processes and represent the quality images needed in radiography practice.
- A body systems approach makes it easy to locate and study information, with each chapter describing general physiology and then explaining various pathologic conditions and their radiographic appearance and treatment.
- A discussion of specialized imaging techniques includes the full range of imaging modalities that may be needed to ensure correct diagnosis of pathologies, including ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, nuclear medicine, single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT), or positron emission tomography (PET).
- Treatment sections explain the most likely treatment for each pathology along with its prognosis.
- Radiographer Notes include tips for producing optimal radiographs along with techniques for patient management.
- Summary Findings tables offer ...show less
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Other Editions of Comprehensive Radiographic Pathology: