Summary: Features Edition/Copyright: 2ND 06
- Contains a wealth of topics to allow instructors flexibility in the choice of topics and depth of coverage:
- Examines projective motion with and without realistic air resistance.
- Discusses planetary motion and the three-body problem.
- Explores chaotic motion of the pendulum and waves on a string.
- Includes topic ...show mores relating to fractal growth and stochastic systems.
- Offers examples on statistical physics and quantum mechanics.
- Contains ample explanations of the necessary algorithms students need to help them write original programs, and provides many example programs and calculations for reference.
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.
Year Published: 2006