on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Known for its focus on teaching core concepts and problem-solving, this best-selling text has been extensively revised with up-to-date topic coverage as well as enhanced problem solving guidance.Edition/Copyright: 10TH 12
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Genetics
2. Mitosis and Meiosis
3. Mendelian Genetics
4. Extensions of Mendelian Ratios
5. Chromosome Mapping in Eukaryotes
6. Genetic Analysis and Mapping in Bacteria and Bacteriophages
7. Sex Determination and Sex Chromosomes
8. Chromosome Mutations: Variation in Number and Arrangement
9. Extranuclear Inheritance
10. DNA Structure and Analysis
11. DNA Replication and Recombination
12. DNA Organization in Chromosomes
13. The Genetic Code and Transcription
14. Translation and Proteins
15. Gene Mutation and DNA Repair, and Transposition
16. Regulation of Gene Expression in Prokaryotes
17. Regulation of Gene Expression in Eukaryotes
18. Developmental Genetics
19. Cancer and Regulation of the Cell Cycle
Special Topics in Modern Genetics, DNA Forensics
Special Topics in Modern Genetics, Genomics and Personalized Medicine
Special Topics in Modern Genetics, Epigenetics
Special Topics in Modern Genetics, Stem Cells
20. Recombinant DNA Technology and Gene Cloning
21. Genomics, Bioinformatics, and Proteomics
22. Applications and Ethics of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
23. Quantitative Genetics and Multifactorial Traits
24. Genetics and Behavior
25. Population and Evolutionary Genetics
26. Conservation Genetics
Appendix A Glossary
Appendix B Answers to Selected Problems
Appendix C Selected Readings
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.