Summary: CONTEMPORARY PROJECT MANAGEMENT is designed to be used within project management courses offered in both management and operations research departments for both undergraduate upper level courses and graduate level courses at the MBA level.
CONTEMPORARY PROJECT MANAGEMENT includes proven methods developed over the past 50 years, as well as exciting new methods that are emerging from both industry and research.
1. Introduction to Project Management.< ...show moreBR> 2. Project Selection and Prioritization.
3. Organizational Capability: Structure, Culture, and Roles.
4. Chartering Projects.
5. Stakeholder Analysis and Communication Planning.
6. Defining Scope and Constructing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
7. Scheduling Projects.
8. Resourcing Projects.
9. Budgeting Projects.
10. Project Risk Planning.
11. Project Quality Planning and Project Kickoff.
12. Project Supply Chain Management.
13. Leading and Managing Project Teams.
14. Determining Project Progress and Results.
15. Finishing the Project. ...show less
12 more offers below.