This edition has also been released as:
Summary: The Third Edition of this market-leading text has been updated and expanded with contemporary case material and a more detailed coverage of the main topics and trends in corporate communication. New to the Third Edition:
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 3RD 11
- New chapters on Strategic Planning and Campaign Management, Research and Measurement and CSR and Community Relations
- Greatly expanded coverage of key areas: Internal Communication, Lead ...show moreership and Change Communication, Issues Management, Crisis Communication and Corporate Branding
- Other topics to receive new coverage include: public affairs, social media, internal branding and issues of globalization.
- New and up-to-date international case studies, including new full-length case studies and vignettes included throughout the chapters.
- Further reading and new questions-for-reflection will provide the reader with a means to challenge and further their understanding of each of the topics in the book.
Publisher: Sage Publications, Inc.
Year Published: 2011
Other Editions of Corporate Communication: A Guide To Theory And Practice: