Summary: This brief book focuses on creating dynamic presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint. It goes beyond the traditional step-by-step manual by exploring specific design techniques that lead to superior PowerPoint presentations. Lessons and exercises are built around Microsoft PowerPoint 2000, to allow students the full benefit of the latest PowerPoint functionality and features, but will also include explanations compatible with PowerPoint '97.Edition/Copyright: 2ND 03
Benefits: ...show moreB>
- Written by an expert presenter and a leader in the business communication field, Carol Lehman.
- Includes information on how to create PowerPoint presentations that will "stand out" from the typical boilerplate presentations.
- Includes instructions that Microsoft PowerPoint 97 and PowerPoint 2000 users can easily follow.
- Students can use this book to learn on their own; instructors can integrate assignments into coursework.
- NEW! New Boxed Features: Each chapter now includes new boxed features such as "FYI", "Designer's Pointer", "Presenter's Tip", and "Trouble Shooting Tip".
Publisher: South-Western Publishing Co.
Year Published: 2003
Other Editions of Creating Dynamic Multimedia Presentations: