Summary: The 8th Edition of this much-lauded reference of general and vascular surgery presents all-new coverage of contemporary management. 300 contributorsselected not only for their prominence in the field, but also for their active involvement in patient careoffer practice-proven approaches that reflect all of the scientific and technical advances of the last three years. Brief, focused chapters make this an ideal tool for board examinations and recertification as well as ...show more preparation before surgery. For faster reference, chapters follow a consistent format. 1,075 illustrations and diagrams make every nuance of technique easy to follow. Diagnosis and pathophysiology are discussed only to the extent that they affect treatment choices, enabling the text to focus on the hands-on, how-tos surgeons need.Edition/Copyright: 8TH 04
- Focuses entirely on contemporary surgical management, making it an excellent reference for the surgeon who wants to keep abreast of new techniques or brush up on other procedures.
- Brief, focused chapters written by an acknowledged expert in the field makes this an ideal study tool for board examinations and recertification.
- Presents 269 all-new chapters from a completely new team of international experts.
- Offers new coverage of important topics such as intraluminal approaches to GERD endoscopic treatment of Barrett's esophagus new screening techniques for polyps breast cancer and vascular disease management.
- Provides 505 brand-new illustrations2,000 in allto better describe challenging surgical procedures.
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Year Published: 2004
Other Editions of Current Surgical Therapy: