Summary: Davis's NCLEX-RN Review covers all the bases -- it teaches students how to review essential nursing knowledge and to apply this knowledge to test questions in the NCLEX-RN examination.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 3RD 01
- 1,731 situational test questions with rationales for both correct and incorrect answers that are designed to apply nursing knowledge to clinical nursing situations
- A practice CD-ROM with 652 ...show moreadditional questions not found in the book gives students the experience of taking a computerized exam with the format of the computerized NCLEX-RN
- 159 new content review questions on subjects given increased coverage on the exam, such as leadership/management and legal considerations
- Content review outline and 50-question test on leadership/management issues
- All questions are categorized by subject area and client needs category and subcategory
- Unit 1 addresses the computerized format and scoring of the NCLEX-RN exam, and helps the test taker reduce anxiety and stress, plan a study schedule, develop test-taking content strategies, and avoid common exam errors
- Unit 2 focuses on content reviews and test questions for maternity, pediatric, medical/surgical, gerontological, and psychiatric nursing
- Unit 3 contains 11 integrated practice tests
Publisher: F. A. Davis Co.
Year Published: 2001