Summary: The Dental Clinical Advisor provides at-your-fingertips access to information on hundreds of medical conditions and topics relating to dental treatment and management. It covers a wealth of patient conditions, medications, and emergency situations. It explains the ramifications of certain conditions and provides diagnoses and possible treatments.
* Information is specifically tailored to dentistry by pointing out the dental significance or implications of ...show more each subject, including how conditions, medications, emergencies, and more can affect dental treatment.
* Consistent concise organization makes it easy to locate key information.
* Covers over 300 topics from simple pharmacologic information to rare medical diseases.
* Includes ICD-9 CM and CPT diagnostic/treatment codes for insurance records and categorization with outside agencies to help professionals and staff understand how particular conditions fit into insurance continuums and facilitate better communication with outside groups.
* Discusses when a treatment should/can be referred to other health care providers.
* Appendices present facts and tips related to a variety of more common conditions in one location for easier treatment planning
* Clinical algorithms chart possible paths for managing common conditions to exp ...show less