Summary: Confidently recognize and manage dental instruments with this innovative, visually detailed resource. Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide pairs thorough descriptions of more than 300 instruments with high-quality photographs and illustrations for accurate, efficient identification. The book's unique flashcard-style format helps you review instruments and gauge your knowledge, while its spiral-bound design gives you fast, easy access to procedural support, making this ...show moreconvenient guide ideal for both studying and on-the-job reference. Edition/Copyright: 3RD 09
- More than 450 high-quality photographs and illustrations depict instruments in both full detail and individual components for quick, easy identification.
- The convenient pocket-sized, spiral-bound design makes it easy to access information at a glance and in any setting.
- The unique, full-color, flashcard-style format helps you test your retention and understanding.
- Dedicated coverage of dental specialties provides quick reference to specific tools you'll need for procedures in endodontics, orthodontics, periodontics, and oral surgery.
- A companion Evolve website enables you to apply what you've learned with interactive drag-and-drop tray setup exercises and verify your knowledge through self-assessment quizzes.
Cover: Other Format
Publisher: W.B. Saunders Co.