Summary: Appropriate for advanced undergraduate/graduate-level courses in Research Methods, Experimental Psychology, Experimental Design, and Advanced Statistics. Edition/Copyright: 3RD 91
Designed to bridge the gap between elementary texts in statistics and experimental design and professional source books, this volume provides students with the basic information necessary to design and analyze meaningful experiments in the behavioral, social, and biological sciences.
Featur ...show morees
- Offers complete and detailed coverage of the most common experimental designs used by psychologists and other behavioral scientists, showing the richness of information obtainable from different experimental designs.
- Provides numerous illustrations of the applications of these designs.
- Develops the procedures by which specific questions can be obtained.
- Adds material on the effects of heterogeneity of variances and the use of power estimates.
- Reorganizes chapters on simple effects and interactive comparisons to facilitate understanding of complex concepts.
- Expands analysis of the mixed factorial design.
- Adds a new chapter on the analysis of complex factorial designs.
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.
Year Published: 1991
Other Editions of Design and Analysis : A Researcher's Handbook: