Summary: The ECG in Practice is a clinically-orientated book showing how the electrocardiogram is used to help diagnosing patients with cardiovascular disease. Each chapter begins with a brief consideration of the history and examination of the patient to assist the doctor plan how to use the ECG in the most intelligent and profitable way.
- Features clinically-orientated coverage that includes a quick reference list of car ...show morediovascular conditions.
- Emphasizes the individuality of every ECG.
- Includes examples of normal full 12-lead ECGs for reference.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 4TH 03
- Presents redrawn and reproduced 12-lead ECGs as full traces rather than segments-to simulate what readers will see in clinical practice.
- Features a new, more reader-friendly text design as well as a completely updated index.
- Adds captions and key points to all ECG tracings.
- Includes new chapter overview boxes.
- Is fully cross-referenced to Hampton: The ECG Made Easy, 6th Edition and Hampton: 150 ECG Problems.
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone, Inc.
Year Published: 2003