Summary: This extensively updated review is the highly motivated EMT's ultimate tool for test preparation. Expanding on two successful editions, the third edition: Edition/Copyright: 3RD 06
- Is based on the 1994 EMT-B National Standard Curriculum.
- Uses the self-test format to target the areas you need to study further.
- Includes multiple-choice as well as scenario-based questions-types utilized in national and state exams-to sh ...show morearpen your test-taking skills.
- References answers to the best-selling Brady texts, Emergency Care,10th Edition; Prehospital Emergency Care, 7th Edition.
- Contains a section on preparing for any practical exam.
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.
Year Published: 2006