on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Edition/Copyright: 6TH 04
AN INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS.
PART 1. ECONOMICS: THE SCIENCE OF SCARCITY.
1. What Economics is About. Appendix A. Working with Diagrams. Appendix B. Should You Major in Economics? 2. Economic Activities: Producing and Trading. 3. Supply and Demand: Theory. 4. Supply and Demand: Practice.
PART 2. MACROECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS.
5. Macroeconomic Measurements, Part I: Prices and Unemployment. 6. Macroeconomic Measurements, Part II: GDP and Real GDP.
PART 3. MACROECONOMIC STABILITY, INSTABILITY, AND FISCAL POLICY.
7. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply. 8. The Self-Regulating Economy. 9. Economic Instability: A Critique of the Self-Regulating Economy. 10. Fiscal Policy. 11. More on Government Spending and Taxes: Beyond Fiscal Policy.
PART 4. MONEY, THE ECONOMY, AND MONETARY POLICY.
12. Money and Banking. 13. The Federal Reserve System. 14. Money and the Economy. 15. Monetary Policy.
PART 5. EXPECTATIONS AND GROWTH.
16. Expectations Theory and the Economy. 17. Economic Growth: Resources, Technology, and Ideas.
PART 6. MICROECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS.
18. Elasticity. 19. Consumer Choice: Maximizing Utility and Behavioral Economics. Appendix C. Budget Constraint and Indifference Curve Analysis. 20. The Firm. 21. Production and Costs.
PART 7. PRODUCT MARKET AND POLICIES.
22. Perfect Competition. 23. Monopoly. 24. Monopolistic Competition, Oligopoly, and Game Theory. 25. Government and Product Markets: Antitrust and Regulation.
PART 8. FACTOR MARKETS AND RELATED ISSUES.
26. Factor Markets: With Emphasis on the Labor Market. 27. Wages, Unions, and Labor. 28. The Distribution of Income and Poverty. 29. Interest, Rent, and Profit.
PART 9. MARKET FAILURE AND PUBLIC CHOICE.
30. Market Failure: Externalities, Public Goods, and Asymmetric Information. 31. Public Choice: Economic Theory Applied to Politics.
THE WORLD ECONOMY.
PART 10. INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS: THEORY AND POLICY.
32. International Trade. 33. International Finance.
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.