Summary: Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research, third edition, is appropriate for courses in Introduction to Educational Research. KEY TOPICS:
Key changes include
- This successful core research text is known for its truly balanced coverage of qualitative and quantitative methods and the author's high-quality writing has made this book a favorite amongst instructor ...show mores and students.
- In clear step-by-step language the text helps students learn how to read and evaluate research studies.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 3RD 08
- updated quantitative coverage,
- expanded coverage of ethics,
- and new research articles.
Publisher: Merrill Education/Prentice Hall
Year Published: 2008
Other Editions of Educational Research : Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research: