Summary: The 34 research articles in this collection deal with broad issues in education and psychology. Discussion of these articles in class make research methods come alive.
- This edition of our popular reader is entirely updated with timely articles that deal with broad issues in education and psychology.
- The 34 research articles illustrate
combined qualitative/ ...show morequantitative research,
test validity and reliability research,
true experimental research,
program evaluation, and
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 2ND 97
- The paragraphs are numbered sequentially, making it easy to refer to specific parts of each article during classroom discussions.
- The availability of a single source of research articles is convenient and helps you avoid copyright infringement problems.
- Factual questions at the end of each article allow students to check their comprehension.
- Questions for discussion stimulate classroom discussions of research methods.
- Easy to coordinate with any research methods text, this reader is an ideal way to make research methods come alive! Field tested for student interest and comprehension.
Publisher: Pyrczak Publishing
Year Published: 1997