Summary: Practical, Proven, Trusted!Edition/Copyright: 8TH 06
The Eighth Edition continues the tradition of providing the most complete, thorough, and practical coverage of mathematics and its application in the world of electronics. This market leading text has been used in hundreds of classrooms by thousands of students who have benefited from the clear explanations and large practice sets that develop both computational and quantitative thinking skills.
< ...show moreBR> Core Features Carried Over From the Seventh Edition:
- Key Points highlight key concepts in each section.
- Chapter topics are broken into small testable sections that move students carefully from concept to concept.
- Over 300 worked examples model problem solving steps for students.
- Over 1400 practice problems within the chapters provide a wealth of practice problems.
- Self-tests at the end of each chapter sub-topic allow students to check their understanding upon completion of a topic.
- Over 3500 end-of-chapter problems including over 500 new word problems that help students think and apply concepts quantitatively.
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.