Summary: For algebra-based Introductory Statistics courses. Elementary Statistics teams the proven authorship and pedagogical expertise of Larson with Farber's 30 years of statistics-teaching experience. It will appeal to today's visually oriented and more technologically savvy students. Edition/Copyright: 2ND 03
- Graphical Approach that incorporates the graphical display of data throughout.
- Flexible tec ...show morehnology--Introduces each new technique with hand calculations before a worked-out Technology Example is presented.
- More than 1,700 exercises--Includes a wide variety in each section that moves from basic concepts and skill development to more challenging problems.
- Titled examples paired with unique Try It Yourself problems--Illustrates every concept in the text with step-by-step examples numbered and titled for easy reference, Immediately followed with a similar problem.
- "Real Statistics, Real Decisions" challenges students to make decisions about which techniques to use.
Publisher: Prentice Hall School Division
Year Published: 2003