Developed for use with Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured, Eighth Edition, the Student Workbook is designed to encourage critical thinking and aid comprehension of the course material through:
- summaries of each chapter objective with page references
- case studies
- figure labeling exercises
- crossword puzzles
- matching, fill-in-the-blank, and multiple-choice questions
- Multiple Choice Questions - Numerous multiple choice questions for each chapter prepare you for exams.
- Ambulance Calls - Scenarios help you develop decision-making skills by describing emergency calls and challenging you to come up with solutions.
- Skill Drills - Test your skills with photo jumbles and caption fill-ins. Place photos in the correct order to test your knowledge of a skill. Ensure that you know all of the steps of the skill by filling in the captions.
- Labeling - Cement your mastery of anatomy and physiology with illustration labeling activities.
- Word Fun - Quiz your knowledge of terminology and spelling with these crossword puzzles.
- Answers with page references are provided.