Appropriate for a one-semester course or full-year course for students of different ability levels.
- Outstanding art program includes "Stepped" figures; large, clearly labeled anatomy illustrations and photos; and simplified conceptual diagrams.
- System in Perspective summaries appear at the end of each sequence of body system chapters to review the sructures and functions of each body system and its associated organs.
- Clinical Notes are embedded in the narrative to explian how pathologies relate to normal physiological function.
- New! Key Notes help students organize core concepts.
- Award winning InterActive Physiology® CD packaged with every text includes a new Digestive System module. Tutorials, animations, and quizzes help students learn the most difficult concepts.
- Open access to the Anatomy and Physiology Place Web site.
- New! Instructor's Media Manager CDs combine all instructor and student media in one convenient, chapter-by-chapter resource.
- Samples are available to institutional buyers only.