Summary: For one/two-semester courses in Oral Radiology, and introductory and advanced courses in dental radiographic techniques.
This easy-to-read text combines theory and basic application of dental radiography with practical hints for dental hygiene and dental assisting students. A clear writing style and emphasis on radiographic techniques make this text perfect for use in both the classroom and clinic.
...show moreadding-left:10px;margin:0px;'> ...show lessEdition/Copyright: 7TH 03
- NEW--Revised and updated content throughout.
- Reflects the latest trends in research and clinical methods.
- NEW--Four completely new chapters--Mounting and Viewing Dental Radiographs; Digital Radiology; Periodontal Disease; and Dental Caries.
- Gives students an in-depth presentation of these topics.
- NEW--106 new radiographs, diagrams, tables and photographs.
- Provides cutting-edge illustrations and clarifies new techniques.
- NEW--Revised writing style.
- Helps students better understand the more challenging concepts.
- NEW--Revised and expanded glossary.
- Familiarizes students with, and assists them in the learning of, new terms.
- A balanced approach.
- Provides students with both essential fundamental theories and the day-to-day clinical procedures practiced in the office.
- A flexible, eight-part organization.
- Enables students to study the chapters in a different sequence or omit the ones that do not conform to their course outline. Makes it easy for instructors to present the material.
- Chapter-opening objectives.
- Alerts students to important concepts to be covered in each chapter.
- Review quiz questions.
- Prepares students for the national boards and other credentialing exams.
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.
Year Published: 2003
Other Editions of Essentials of Dental Radiography for Dental Assistants and Hygienists: