Summary: This popular resource continues to offer step-by-step guidance on how to evaluate, diagnose, and manage a wide range of obstetric and gynecologic disorders. The 4th Edition of this bestseller has been completely revised and reorganized to present a more up-to-date approach to the field, with less emphasis on traditional hospital-based practice. It uses the APGO/CREOG curriculum objectives as a framework, with a special emphasis on women's health issues. A new, full-c
olor design with many illustrations and photographs complements the text. Plus, a free downloadable PDA software program provides a complete guide to the most common disorders.
Summary: This popular resource continues to offer step-by-step guidance on how to evaluate, diagnose, and manage a wide range of obstetric and gynecologic disorders. The 4th Edition of this bestseller has been completely revised and reorganized to present a more up-to-date approach to the field, with less emphasis on traditional hospital-based practice. It uses the APGO/CREOG curriculum objectives as a framework, with a special emphasis on women's health issues. A new, full-color design with many illustrations and photographs complements the text. Plus, a free downloadable PDA software program provides a complete guide to the most common disorders.
Hacker, Neville F. : University of New South Wales
Neville F. Hacker, MD, Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of New South Wales, Director of Gynecologic Oncology, Royal Hospital for Women, Randwick, New South Wales, Australia.
Moore, J. George : UCLA School of Medicine
J. George Moore, MD, Professor and Chairman, Emeritus, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA.
Gambone, Joseph C. : UCLA School of Medicine
Joseph C. Gambone, DO, Associate Professor, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA.
View Table of Contents
Section I. Introductory Considerations
1. Professional Growth and Development 2. Practice Management and Obstetrical and Gynecological Clinical 3. Female Reproductive Anatomy 4. The Impact of Recent Scientific Advances on Obstetrics and Gynecology
Section II. Maternal-Fetal Medicine
5. General Reproductive Physiology 6. Endocrinology of Pregnancy and Parturition 7. Maternal Physiology and Immunology of Pregnancy 8. Prenatal Care, Clinical and Genetic Evaluation 9. Normal Labor and Delivery 10. Fetal Assessment before and During Labor 11. Obstetrical Hemorrhage and Puerperal Sepsis 12. Uterine Contractility and Dysfunctional Labor 13. Obstetrical Complications 14. Fetal Malpresentations 15. Multiple Gestation 16. Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy 17. Rhesus Isoimmunization 18. Medical Complications of Pregnancy 19. Surgical Complications of Pregnancy
Section III. Gynecology
20. Embryology and Congenital Anomalies of the Female Genital System 21. Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, Human Sexuality and Sexual Assault 22. Premenstrual Disorders, Dysmenorrhea and Chronic Pelvic Pain 23. Vaginal, Vulvar and Pelvic Infections 24. Benign Disorders of the Uterine Corpus 25. Benign Disorders of the Ovaries and Fallopian Tubes 26. Genitourinary Dysfunction: Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Incontinence and Infections 27. Contraception, Sterilization and Abortion 28. Ectopic Pregnancy 29. Gynecologic Operative Considerations 30. Breast Disease, A Gynecologic Perspective
Section IV. Reproductive Endocrinology
31. Puberty and Disorders of Pubertal Development 32. Amenorrhea, Chronic Anovulation and Virilism (Hirsuitism) 3. Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technologies 34. Menopause
Section V. Gynecologic Oncology
35. Principles of Cancer Therapy 36. Uterine Corpus Cancer 37. Cervical Dysplasia 38. Ovarian Cancer 39. Vulvar and Vaginal Cancer 40. Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
Other Editions of Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology:
Help save a tree. Buy all your used books from Green Earth Books. Read. Recycle and Reuse.
$4.00 +$3.99 s/h
Seattle Goodwill WA Seattle, WA
2004 Paperback Fair Cover creased. Edgeworn.
Free Shipping Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster? We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
Not the right book for you? We'll gladly take it back within 30 days.
To return an eTextbook:
Your eTextbook is non-returnable once it's been activated. You must contact us about returning your eTextbook before you activate it.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date on your order confirmation.
This book qualifies for guaranteed cash back! Buy it now for , then:
Sell it back by:
Guaranteed cash back:
Cost of this book after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
If you find this book for less on Amazon.com (direct from Amazon, not marketplace sellers), we'll match it.
In our warehouse, waiting to ship directly to you.
We hand-inspect every used textbook to make sure it's in good condition.
Buy it now. Sell it later!
Sell this textbook for cash!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
We hand-inspect every one of our used textbooks to ensure good condition.
Our used textbooks do NOT have:
Missing or torn pages
Missing or torn cover
Torn or damaged binding
A broken spine
This textbook has never been used.
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
XP or Windows 7 (32 or 64 running in 32 bit mode), or Mac OS 10.6 or above
At least 512 MB RAM, 600 mHZ processor, and 40 MB of hard drive space (75MB for Mac OS)
What is the Marketplace? It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options? Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air Terms
Rental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.