Summary: This highly successful textbook provides complete coverage of ethical principles from the perspective of the practicing paralegal
* Comprehensive coverage of all the major areas of legal ethics, placing special emphasis on how the rules affect paralegals.
* Authoritative presentation combined with clear and readable pedagogy . Each chapter begins with an overview, followed by well-written text in a well-organized format. K ...show moreey terms are introduced in italics.
* Review questions and discussion questions reinforce the material. Research projects at the end of each chapter provide ways to enhance and apply what has been learned.
* Coverage tailored to the needs of paralegals.
* Each chapter includes cases that demonstrate how the principles and rules are applied.
* Useful appendices provide the text of relevant ethical codes.
* Cannon is a well-known and respected leader in the paralegal field, and her name alone attracts many users to the book.
* The book is easily adaptable to courses of different lengths, and can be used in substantive courses for additional ethics coverage.
* Teaching package includes an Instructor s Manual with Test Bank and PowerPoint slides.
New to the Sixth Edition:
* Ethics rules and case law concerning ethics and related subjects updated throughout the text.
* More coverage added on impact of technology in all ethical areas.
* New hypotheticals, research problems, and class discussion questions.
* Includes updates on trends in the paralegal field and ethics.
27 more offers below.