Summary: Alternate versions of experiments allow for easy in use in labs, which meet only once a week, or multiple times in a week.
- Tip Boxes throughout text give students pointers on how to perform the labs.
- Essential Information Boxes highlight pertinent information.
- References and Further Reading sections are at the end of each chapter.
- Webconnections site on Saunders web page provides links to ...show moreuseful biochemistry lab students.
- Additional Problem Set in each chapter.
All experiments have been classroom tested through multiple semesters. All are proven to work and can be completed in a normal lab period. ...show lessEdition/Copyright: 00
Publisher: Saunders College Division
Year Published: 2000
Other Editions of Experiments in Biochemistry : A Hands-on Approach - A Manual for the Undergraduate Laboratory: