Summary: This value-added package contains: Edition/Copyright: 6TH 05
This is a savings of over $20!
- Exploring Medical Language Text,
- Exploring Medical Language CD,
- 460 Perforated Flash Cards.
This bestselling text provides students with the basic knowledge of medical language they need to communicate clearly with other health care team members. It presents not only medical terms built from word pa ...show morerts, but also those not built from word parts -- which are sometimes omitted from other texts. Logically organized with a body system approach, this text also provides a brief review of anatomic terminology. A wealth of exercises helps students memorize word parts and their meanings, so they'll be equipped to recognize and define new medical terms.
- This proven approach starts with a foundation of word parts -- prefixes, suffixes, and word roots -- then builds words by combining the parts.
- Also covers terms not built from word parts, and distinguishes them from those that are.
- Chapter outlines at the beginning of each chapter list the content and page numbers, for quick and easy reference.
- A set of 480 flashcards is packaged with the book, providing a valuable study tool.
- An audio CD includes pronunciations and definitions for more than 3,000 medical terms.
- The text, CD, flashcards, and audio CDs can be combined to form a powerful learning package for the student.
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Year Published: 2005
Other Editions of Exploring Medical Language-With CD and Cards: