- Interdisciplinary Coverage: Comprehensive, interdisciplinary coverage of forensic psychology, drawing from literature in psychology, law, sociology, philosophy, and public policy
- Specific Materials on Forensic Clinical Assessment: Allows students to learn about the tools frequently used in clinical assessment, including the shortcomings of these tools.
- In-Depth Coverage of Forensic Issues: Covers both the legal standards and the psychological issues surrounding all major uses of expert testimony in both criminal and civil cases.
- Power Points: Power Point presentations for each chapter.
- Case Law: Up-to-Date coverage of leading court cases used to illustrate each major concept.
Publisher: Thomson Custom Solutions Center
Year Published: 2007
Other Editions of Forensic Psychology : Use of Behavioral Science in Criminal Justice (Custom):