Summary: Part of the popular LPN Threads series, Foundations and Adult Health Nursing is the full-color single-volume text that includes all of the content from Foundations of Nursing and Adult Health Nursing. It covers the entire LPN/LVN curriculum including coverage of fundamentals and skills, maternal and neonatal, pediatric, geriatric, mental health, community, anatomy & physiology, and medical-surgical content. Rely on these tried-and-true texts to ensure your studen ...show moret's success both in the classroom and in practice! Edition/Copyright: 5TH 06
- Nursing Process is applied to the discussion of disorders and appears in a summary form at the end of each chapter.
- Over 110 skills are presented in a step-by-step format with clearly defined nursing actions and rationales.
- Nursing Care Plans, presented in a case-study format, emphasize patient goals and outcomes and include Critical Thinking Questions at the end of each care plan. The answers are included in the Instructor's Resource Manual.
- Nursing Diagnosis boxes, screened and highlighted in the text, include nursing diagnoses for specific disorders paired with the appropriate nursing interventions.
- Objectives in the medical-surgical chapters are separated into Anatomy & Physiology and Medical-Surgical categories.
- Assessment is separated into Subjective and Objective Data.
- Clinical Pathways are included to reflect collaborative care.
- Overview of Anatomy and Physiology begins all body systems chapters and Chapter 41
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Year Published: 2006
Other Editions of Foundations and Adult Health Nursing -With CD: