Summary: New to this Edition Edition/Copyright: 4TH 03
- Key Terms appear with phonetic pronunciations at the beginning of the chapter and are defined in the Glossary. Pronunciations have been reviewed by an English as a Second Language consultant.
- Content has been reorganized based on reviewers' suggestions to improve accessibility.
- Complementary and Alternative Therapy boxes in nearly every chapter give a breakdown of spe ...show morecific therapies, along with precautions and possible side effects.
- Key Points and a Chapter Challenge with NCLEX-style, multiple-choice study questions immediately follow the end of each chapter.
- References and Suggested Readings are located at the end of the book for easy access and are revised, updated, and followed by Additional Resources such as agencies and websites where applicable.
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Year Published: 2003