This edition has also been released as:
Summary: New Features Edition/Copyright: 4TH 06
- End of chapter problems have been reorganized. Problems now designated as easy, intermediate and more challenging problems.
- All of the worked examples have been revised to give the student more help in the step by step processes. Statement of problem, Strategy, Solution, Check.
- New art program. Many new molecular illustrations will be added and the art will be greatly enha ...show morenced.
- Each chapter opening page has an Interactivity Summary List for the accompanying media.
- eInstruction questions are available with this project and can be found on the Online Learning Center. eInstruction is a wireless student response system that allows for the ultimate in classroom participation, giving you immediate feedback from every student.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Publishing Company
Year Published: 2006
Other Editions of General Chemistry : Essential Concepts: