on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
1. Scientific Measurements
2. Mass and Volume Relationships
3. Separations of Food Dyes and Plant Pigment by Paper Chromatography
4. Observing Chemical Reactions; Deductive Chemical Reasoning
5. A Cycle of Copper Reactions
6. Synthesis of a Chemical Compound: Making Alum from Aluminum
7. The Chemistry of Oxygen: Basic and Acidic Oxides and the Periodic Tables
8. Determination of a Chemical Formula; The Reaction of Iodine with Zinc
9. Determination of a Chemical Formula by Titration; The Reaction of Calcium with Water
A. Study Assignment-The Language of Chemistry: Chemical Nomenclature
10. The Estimation of Avogadro's Number
11. The Molar Volume of Dioxygen
12. The Molar Mass of Gas
13. The Reactivity of Metals with Hydrochloric Acid
14. The Heat Capacity of Metals
15. Enthalpy Changes in Chemical Reactions; Hess's Law
16. The Enthalpy of Combustion of a Vegetable Oil
17. Emission Spectra and the Electronic Structure of Atoms; The Hydrogen Atom Spectrum
18. Oxygen in Air; Carbon Dioxide in Respired Air
19. Ionic Bonds and Compounds; Conductivity of Solutions of Ionic and Covalent Compounds
B. Study Assignment-Writing Lewis Structures
20. Models of Molecular Shapes; VSEPR Theory and Orbital Hybridization
21. Liquids and Solids; The Vapor Pressure and Enthalpy of Vaporization of Water; The Enthalpy of Fusion of Water
22. Colligative Properties; The Molar Mass of a Soluble Substance by Freezing Point Depression
23. Some Examples of Chemical Equilibria; LeChâtelier's Principle
24. Determination of an Equilibrium Constant by Spectrophotometry; The Iron (III)-Thiocyanate Complex Ion
25. Factors Affecting the Rates of Chemical Reactions
26. The Rate of a Chemical Reaction; Chemical Kinetics
27. The pH Scale; Acid-Base Titrations; The Titration of Stomach Acids
28. Determination of the Acid Dissociation Constant of a Weak Acid
29. The Chemical of Natural Waters; Water Hardness by EDTA Titration; Water Softening by Ion Exchange
30. The Solubility Product Constant of Calcium Iodate, Ca(IO3)2
31. Identification of Silver, Lead, and Mercurous Ions
32. Identification of Ferric, Aluminum, and Zinc Ions
33. Identification of Alkaline Earth and Alkali Metal Ions
34. The Qualitative Analysis of Some Common Anions
35. An Unknown for Qualitative Analysis
36. Paper Chromatography in the Separation of Iron(III), Cobalt(II), Nickel(II), and Copper(II) Ions
37. Oxidation-Reduction; Electron Transfer Reactions
38. Redox Titrations; The Oxidation Capacity of a Household Cleanser or Liquid Bleach
39. Electrochemical Cells
40. Electrochemical Cells and Electrolysis; Faraday's Laws; The Golden Penny Experiment; Corrosion and Passivation
41. The Chemistry of Some Nonmetals: Nitrogen, Sulfur, and Chlorine
42. Equilibria of Coordination Compounds
43. The Chemistry of Vitamin C
44. Polymers and Plastics; Slime Gels
Appendixes: Tables of Data
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.