on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Summary: This best-selling text is summarized by "classic text, modern presentation." Its emphasis on fundamental skills and concepts and clearly explained problem-solving strategies continues to be a strength. The revision builds on the highly praised style and applications to everyday life that have earned this text a reputation as the voice of authority in general chemistry.Edition/Copyright: 6TH 00
1. The Foundations of Chemistry.
2. Chemical Formulas and Composition Stoichiometry.
3. Chemical Equations and Reaction Stoichiometry.
4. Some Types of Chemical Reactions.
5. The Structure of Atoms.
6. Chemical Periodicity.
7. Chemical Bonding.
8. Molecular Structure and Covalent Bonding Theories.
9. Molecular Orbitals in Chemical Bonding.
10. Reactions in Aqueous Solutions I: Acids, Bases, and Salts.
11. Reactions in Aqueous Solutions II: Calculations.
12. Gases and the Kinetic-Molecular Theory.
13. Liquids and Solids.
15. Chemical Thermodynamics.
16. Chemical Kinetics.
17. Chemical Equilibrium.
18. Ionic Equilibria I: Acids and Bases.
19. Ionic Equilibria II: Buffers and Titration Curves.
20. Ionic Equilibria III: The Solubility Product Principle.
22. Metals I: Metallurgy.
23. Metals II: Properties and Reactions.
24. Some Nonmetals and Metalloids.
25. Coordination Compounds.
26. Nuclear Chemistry.
27. Organic Chemistry I: Formulas, Names, and Properties.
28. Organic Chemistry II: Shapes, Selected Reactions, and Biopolymers. Qualitative Analysis Chapters.
29. Metals in Qualitative Analysis.
30. Introduction to Laboratory Work.
31. Analysis of Cation Group I.
32. Analysis of Cation Group II.
33. Analysis of Cation Group III.
34. Analysis of Cation Group IV.
35. Analysis of Cation Group V.
36. Ionic Equilibria in Qualitative Analysis.
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.