This edition has also been released as:
Summary: German In Review, a complete grammar of the German language, is a highly-regarded program offering both innovative online activities and timeless skill-building exercises for classroom use.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 4TH 04
- NEW! The Lehrbuch (reference text) activities are now available in the online QUIA format, facilitating independent study, and allowing an interactive format with immediate feedback.
- ...show more>NEW! Now available in paperback!
- NEW! An at-a-glance chapter opener details the grammar to be used and acts as a student checklist for study and review.
- NEW! An enhanced Website now contains answer keys and additional instructor resources.
- NEW! A new updated open design makes the program more accessible and easier to use.
- German in Review can be used in any intermediate grammar course as a supplemental text in upper-level German courses, and as a reference tool for students.
- The Übungsbuch classroom manual contains reading, writing, and communication activities to be used in class, while the Lehrbuch reference contains the grammar presentation, drills, and self-study practice.
- The modular design of German in Review allows instructors to use chapters in any order.
- Clear, step-by-step grammar explanations help students move from simple to more challenging grammar points.
- Self-study activities and exercises encourage out-of-class preparation.
Publisher: Heinle & Heinle Publishers, Inc.
Year Published: 2004
Other Editions of German in Review: