Each hardbound, comprehensive reference resource provides
- Full coverage of the writing process with practice exercises for grammar, usage, and mechanics
- Grade-specific activities to reinforce every lesson
- Part 1: The Ready Reference section includes a glossary of words, terms, and concepts vital to the student writer, as well as a usage glossary, and lists of common abbreviations.
- Part 2: The Grammar, Usage, and Mechanics section offers clear explanations, examples, and practice exercises.
- Part 3: The Composition section covers the writing process, modes of writing, business writing, and research paper writing emphasizing MLA style.
- Part 4: The Resources section increases student access to and understanding of print and electronic resource tools. It includes detailed information on how to use the library, dictionaries and encyclopedias, and guidance on electronic research outline and on CD-ROM