Summary: Students learn more, remember more, and use grammar more effectively when they learn language in context. GRAMMAR IN CONTEXT presents grammar in interesting, informative readings and then recycles the language and context throughout every activity. Learners gain knowledge and skills in both the grammar structures and topic areas.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 4TH 05
- Editing Advice gives pre-writing practice and alerts students to common errors. ...show more
- Expansion Activities develop speaking and writing skills and provide for student interaction.
- Internet Activities encourage students to explore and use a wealth of online resources.
- Split Editions provide options for shorter courses.
- MORE GRAMMAR PRACTICE workbooks can be used for in-class practice or homework.
Publisher: Heinle & Heinle Publishers, Inc.
Year Published: 2005
Other Editions of Grammar in Context - Book 3: