Students learn more, remember more, and use language more effectively when they learn grammar in context. Grammar in Context presents grammar in interesting, informative readings and then recycles the language and context throughout every activity.
- NEW! New Basic Level introduces learners to basic English structure and vocabulary.
- Expansion Activities develop speaking and writing skills and provide for student interaction.
- Internet Activities encourage students to explore and use a wealth of online resources.
- Split Editions provide options for shorter courses.
- MORE GRAMMAR PRACTICE workbooks can be used for in-class practice or homework.
- NEW! New and updated readings on current topics. Read about Instant Messaging, e-Bay, wildfires in California, and more.
- NEW! Updated grammar charts with integrated language notes provide added clarity.
- NEW! Teacher's Annotated Edition offers page-by-page answers and teaching suggestions, minimizing teacher preparation.
- Expansion Activities and Internet Activities encourage students to use their new language to learn more about the world and people around them while practicing grammar in context.
- Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView Pro allows instructors to create quizzes and tests easily.
- The audio program includes the readings as well as contextualized listening activities.
- Editing Advice gives pre-writing practice and alerts students to common errors.