on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Introduction with the Coreys and Robert Haynes.
Pre-Group Meeting. Procedures and Special Issues.
The Stages of a Group. Expectations for Each Stage.
Overview of Stages and Layout of DVD and Workbook.
Corey Wrap-up 1.
Corey Wrap-up 2.
Transition Stage Continued.
Corey Wrap-up 3.
Wrap-up 4. Review events of the day and discuss next stage.
Wrap-up 5. Coreys discuss how to close a Group.
CHALLENGES FACING GROUP LEADERS TABLE OF CONTENTS
SEGMENT ONE. CHALLENGES OF DEALING WITH DIFFICULT BEHAVIORS IN GROUP.
1. Checking in: What was it like to return to group?
2. The leaders let me down.
3. I'm not feeling safe in here.
4. I didn't want to come back to group.
5. I'm in this group against my will.
6. Emotions make me uncomfortable.
7. I'm self-conscious about my accent.
8. I want the leaders to disclose more.
9. I learn a lot by being quiet.
10. Silence serves a function.
11. I feel pressured to disclose.
12. What's wrong with helping others?
13. Can't we stop all this conflict?
14. I feel weak when I show feelings.
15. Checking out: What is each of you taking from this session?
COMMENTARY at End of Segment One.
SEGMENT TWO: CHALLENGES OF ADDRESSING DIVERSITY ISSUES.
Narrative Intro to Segment #2.
16. What does my culture have to do with my identity?
17. I feel different from others in here.
18. Sometimes I want to exclude others.
19. I struggle with language.
20. I resent being stereotyped.
21. We are alike and we are different.
22. I express myself better in my native language.
23. I am colorblind.
24. I know little about my culture.
25. I want more answers from you leaders.
COMMENTARY on DIVERSITY.
FINAL CLOSING COMMENTARY.
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.