on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Summary: A holistic approach to the health care of individuals and families, this indispensable resource offers specific guidelines for nursing assessment with suggested interventions and health promotion strategies at each developmental stage from birth to death. The sixth edition of this popular book provides a critical pathway paradigm for health.Edition/Copyright: 6TH 97
I. INFLUENCES ON THE DEVELOPING PERSON AND FAMILY UNIT.
1. Sociocultural Influences on the Person and Family.
2. Environmental Influences on the Person and Family.
3. Spiritual and Religious Influences on the Person and Family.
II. BASIC CONCEPTS RELATED TO THE DEVELOPING PERSON AND FAMILY UNIT.
4. The Family: Basic Unit for the Developing Person.
5. Overview: Theories Related to Human Development.
6. The Developing Person: Principles of Growth and Development.
III. THE DEVELOPING PERSON AND FAMILY: INFANCY THROUGH ADOLESCENCE.
7. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Infant.
8. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Toddler.
9. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Preschooler.
10. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Schoolchild.
11. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Adolescent and Youth.
IV. THE DEVELOPING PERSON AND FAMILY: YOUNG ADULTHOOD THROUGH DEATH.
12. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Young Adult.
13. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Middle-aged Person.
14. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Person in Later Maturity.
15. Death, the Last Developmental Stage.
I-A. Recommended U.S. Dietary Allowances, Revised 1989.
I-B. Recommended Nutrient Intakes for Canadians.
II. Major Sources and Functions of Primary Nutrients.
III. Stress Management Strategies.
IV. American Academy of Family Physicians Age Charts for Periodic Health Examination.
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.