ISBN13:978-0072829570 ISBN10: 0072829575 Edition/Copyright:11TH 07 Cover: Spiral Publisher:McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Year Published: 2007 International: No
View Table of Contents
Fundamentals of Human Anatomy and Physiology
1. Scientific Method and Measurements 2. Body Organization and Terminology 3. Chemistry of Life 4. Care and Use of the Microscope
5. Cell Structure and Function 6. Movements Through Cell Membranes 7. Cell Cycle
8. Epithelial Tissues 9. Connective Tissues 10. Muscle and Nervous Tissues 11. Integumentary System
12. Bone Structure and Classification 13. Organization of the Skeleton 14. Skull 15. Vertebral Column and Thoracic Cage 16. Pectoral Girdle and Upper Limb 17. Pelvic Girdle and Lower Limb 18. Joints
19. Skeletal Muscle Structure 20. Muscles of the Face, Head, and Neck 21. Muscles of the Chest, Shoulder, and Upper Limb 22. Muscles of the Deep Back, Abdominal Wall, and Pelvic Outlet 23. Muscles of the Hip and Lower Limb 24. Cat Dissection: Musculature
25. Nervous Tissue and Nerves 26. Meninges and Spinal Cord 27. Reflex Arc and Reflexes 28. Brain and Cranial Nerves 29. Dissection of the Sheep Brain
General and Special Senses
30. Receptors and General Senses 31. Smell and Taste 32. Ear and Hearing 33. Equilibrium 34. Eye Structure 35. Visual Tests and Demonstrations
36. Endocrine Histology and Diabetic Physiology
37. Blood Cells 38. Blood Testing - A Demonstration 39. Blood Typing 40. Heart Structure 41. Cardiac Cycle 42. Blood Vessels 43. Pulse Rate and Blood Pressure 44. Arteries and Veins 45. Cat Dissection: Cardiovascular System
46. Lymphatic System
47. Digestive Organs 48. Cat Dissection: Digestive System 49. Action of a Digestive Enzyme
50. Respiratory Organs 51. Cat Dissection: Respiratory System 52. Breathing and Respiratory Volumes and Capacities 53. Control of Breathing
54. Kidney Structure 55. Urinalysis 56. Cat Dissection: Urinary System
Reproductive Systems and Development
57. Male Reproductive System 58. Female Reproductive System 59. Cat Dissection: Reproductive Systems 60. Fertilization and Early Development 61. Genetics
Supplemental Frog Laboratory Exercises
62. Skeletal Muscle Contraction 63. Nerve Impulse Stimulation 64. Factors Affecting the Cardiac Cycle Appendix 1. Preparation of Solutions Appendix 2. Assessments of Laboratory Reports
Other Editions of Hole's Human Anatomy and Physiology - Laboratory Manual:
Order this book in the next 16 hours and 27 minutes and it ships by Noon CT tomorrow!
New Currently Sold Out
Free Shipping Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster? We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
Not the right book for you? We'll gladly take it back within 30 days.
To return an eTextbook:
Your eTextbook is non-returnable once it's been activated. You must contact us about returning your eTextbook before you activate it.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date on your order confirmation.
This book qualifies for guaranteed cash back! Buy it now for , then:
Sell it back by:
Guaranteed cash back:
Cost of this book after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
If you find this book for less on Amazon.com (direct from Amazon, not marketplace sellers), we'll match it.
In our warehouse, waiting to ship directly to you.
We hand-inspect every used textbook to make sure it's in good condition.
Buy it now. Sell it later!
Sell this textbook for cash!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
We hand-inspect every one of our used textbooks to ensure good condition.
Our used textbooks do NOT have:
Missing or torn pages
Missing or torn cover
Torn or damaged binding
A broken spine
This textbook has never been used.
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
XP or Windows 7 (32 or 64 running in 32 bit mode), or Mac OS 10.6 or above
At least 512 MB RAM, 600 mHZ processor, and 40 MB of hard drive space (75MB for Mac OS)
What is the Marketplace? It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options? Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air Terms
Rental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.