Summary: This stand-alone manual, featuring complete explanations of essential information, is ideal for the one-semester, introductory human anatomy course. The main dissection specimen in Human Anatomy Laboratory Textbook is the cat, along with the cow, rat, and sheep organs.
- Expanded Histology Atlas.
- New Histology self-quizzes.
- Improved anatomical illustrations.
- Revised and updated textual material has increased the content ...show moreand improved the clarity of the sixth edition.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 6TH 00
- Appendix A coordinates key exercises with the images from the Slice of Life Videodisc. This provides students with an extensive library of visual images that will complement this manuals already effective illustration program.
- To improve lab safety procedures, guidelines and laboratory protocol are provided on the inside front cover.
Cover: Other Format
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Publishing Company
Year Published: 2000